Daylight Savings Time Giveaway
- Washita Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Washita Casino is giving away prizes for the “Caffeine and Cash” promotion on Monday, March 9, 2020.
- Patrons must be and 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D., with complete and accurate information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Washita Casino: employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Starting Monday, March 9, 2020 at 10:00am through Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 5:00pm patrons who comment on the “Daylight Savings Time” Facebook post on Washita Casino’s Facebook page will be eligible for a chance to win the following:
- A pair of Oakley sunglasses, valued at $123.00
- $50 MFB tickets
- On Thursday, March 12, 2020, at 5:00pm one winner will be randomly selected by Koch Communications.
- Koch Communications will be the sole determinate of each winner.
- The winning patrons will be contacted by Koch Communications via email, phone call, or Facebook Message.
- Winners must respond within 12 hours of receiving notification, or prize will be forfeited and the new winner will be drawn.
- Winners must pick up prize at Washita Casino.
- Patrons are eligible to enter one time during the contest period.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prizes will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.